In the unfortunate death of the life assured before the end of the policy term. Prudential shall process death claim benefits if the policy was either up to date or in the Grace period.
Steps to follow:
- Beneficiary/Next of Kin notifies Prudential who shall immediately acknowledge receipt of the same.
- Claimant submits all necessary requirements. (Claim intimation form, Certified Copy of Death Certificate from NIRA, Original policy document, ID of Claimant and that of the Life Assured if it was never submitted at inception, Police Report (for only accidental death), Medical documents prior to death)
- After review of claim, Prudential shall issue a Discharge Voucher.
- Claimant shall sign and return Discharge Voucher.
- Payment is made within 5 working days on receipt of signed Discharge Voucher.