At expiry of the policy term, we are happy to pay the Maturity Value i.e, the Sum Assured plus accrued bonuses, which will be paid as a lump sum (with an option for three equal annual installments).
Steps to follow:
- Our Claims Officer contacts the Policy holder two months prior to the maturity date to notify the client on the necessary requirements needed.
- Claimant submits all necessary requirements. (policy document, national ID and direct debit cancellation form)
- On receipt of all requirements Prudential shall issue a Discharge Voucher.
- Claimant shall sign and return Discharge Voucher.
- Payment is made within 5 working days on receipt of signed Discharge Voucher.